Founded in 1997, the daVinci Project is a consortium colleges, universities and companies that
are focused on recruiting and retaining top talent for their organizations by promoting the exciting
career and lifestyle opportunities that are available in Central and Upstate New York, including Cayuga,
Cortland, Herkimer, Jefferson, Lewis, Madison, Oneida, Onondaga, Oswego, St. Lawrence, Seneca, and Tompkins counties.
The primary goal of the Project is to drive both active and passive job seekers
to the website that cover a wide range of professions, industries, and disciplines including:
- Software, Electrical, Environmental, Civil, Chemical, Biochemical, and Mechanical Engineering
- Medical and Healthcare Products and Services
- Defense, Aerospace, and Security
- Information technology
- Sales, Marketing, and Communications
- Management, Finance, Accounting, and Administration
- Academic Research and Development
- And More!
Membership in the daVinci project will expose your organization to top talent seeking
challenging professional opportunities in the region. For more information about the benefits
of employer membership in the daVinci Project and how to sign up, click here.